Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

 

015

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  We had a great weekend.  We stopped at a yard sale on our way to an Easter egg hunt at our sister church.  We go to this event every year and it is always done so well.

016

021

The children are split up by age, and every child gets a trip to the prize table.  This year was also wonderful because we live in upstate New York and it was over 80 degrees out!!!!  In APRIL!!!!!

022

008

005

024

014

Well the kids are back to school tomorrow.  Which means I will be back to work.  At least the weather is supposed to stay nice.

 

How is the weather in your part of the country?  Is it different then usual?

2 comments:

  1. What happy fun!!!
    I love the lil guys face (the one being held by the pretty gal in the green), he is SO stinkin' cute.
    It was 85 here yesterday!
    Today, everything is covered in pollen.
    Tomorrow it's supposed to rain- so, yes, we have weird weather here, too.
    We have Spring Break still this week, so I get to clean the house with my mini-me-maid! Woohoo!
    Blessings on your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! The children are precious! Here the weather is beautiful! Happy week!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment it really makes me smile!