Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

My Little Baby Turned Two Today

Dom's Birthday 029

My youngest turned two today.  He has grown and developed so much over the last couple of months.  I can’t believe he is not a baby anymore.  He is so cuddly and cute I can’t be sad that he has gotten bigger.  He has the nicest personality he is such a joy to be around, he makes everyone smile.

Dom's Birthday 041

His sister Miss A, who is 12 baked the cake.  It was the first time she had made one.  She called up her grandma and got her recipe.  It was delicious!

Dom's Birthday 045

He really liked his presents!

Dom's Birthday 055

Dom's Birthday 056

But it seams like just yesterday………

new 148

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

Do any of you wish your babies were babies again?

 

Linking up to:

My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment it really makes me smile!