Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Supply Swap

The very talented Gina from the Shabby Chic hosted a supply swap that you can read about here.

Well my email configuration was messed up at the time and I wasn't able to get the email to Gina by the deadline.  The original email sent as soon as we reconfigured, so I sent an apology email out and the next thing I know I get an email back from her with my partner's info YEA!  I was paired with the very talented Jill of Bucks County Folk Art.  When I say talented I mean talented , that Santa up there she carved out of a vintage spool, and boy do I love me some vintage.

026  In addition to the Santa there was tons of other stuff as well.  Just look at the awesome selection of fabrics(red is my favorite color).    Jill gave me a great selection of things for an Americana theme, and boy do I have plans for it to add to my decor for Memorial Day and  July 4th.  There are also wonderful things for me to use for Christmas and Valentines Day.  I am so excited about all the goodies!!!  Thanks so much Jill this was so much fun, I can't wait to do another swap!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think for our first swap, we both did pretty well getting to know each other and what each other may like! Sure, I'm up for another swap anytime. That was so much fun!

    And thank YOU too for all the super supplies you sent me too! I love the fabric so much I almost don't want to use it!

    Talk to you soon!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment it really makes me smile!