Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Many Interests

I find it so hard to post sometimes.  For many reasons, I am so super busy and have a lot of different things on my plate, I can’t take pictures because I lost my battery charger and don’t have batteries for my point and shoot, I lack focus and don’t know where to start, and I am bummed because who will want to read this anyway?  Well no more excuses!  I have now decided no matter what I can post something to make this a document of who I am and where I am at.

So today I am going to just list ten favorite things that  from around the web.

image

Here is my favorite local consignment shop Eco Chic located in Syracuse, New York.  A fabulous place to find unique high quality fashions.

 

image

I am saving my pennies in hopes to have these by summer! 

Etsy is always a favorite.  Like this black and white mod beauty from Let's Gab about Vintage

 

image

After seeing this really cool inspiration photo from one of my favorite blogs Off Of Broadway.  I just had to try it and I love how it looks!

 

image

When I saw this idea on pintrest I just knew I would like to try it.

image

Speaking of Pintrest check me out over there!

image

 

I can just see this cute outfit on my little princess.

 

image

I am in love with my LL Bean boat and tote bags and am still amazed that I was able to find the large and the small for .25 cents each!

 

image

I am currently contemplating this hairs style and color.

 

image

And lastly I have just lost 2o pounds!!!  I did it by using a valuable online resource my calorie counter by Everyday Health

 

Food and Fitness Journal

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, I find your blog very interesting and well done on losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I always find myself a work in progress! :) Michelle

      Delete
    2. If you have lost your charger, I bet it will turn up when you are looking for something else. At least that is what happens to me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on losing the 20 pounds....l'd like to lose a couple myself, yeh blogging is a wonderful photo journal our kids will be able to read one isn't it. At least that's what l keep telling myself haha!!....anyway it's great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment it really makes me smile!