Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lent has begun!

 

004

Well Lent started yesterday and we believe that we should give up something in order to better walk with Christ.

 

Well I decided to give up shopping at the thrift store.  For some this may not be a very big deal, but for me it is BIG!!  I love to go and just walk around aimlessly and I go at least once a week.  I use it as a way  de stress.  Now for the next six weeks I won’t be going.  I hope I can make it.

 

028

As a matter of fact, I was washing some things that I picked up Monday night and putting them away.  When I stopped to show my 17 year old daughter a cup with her initial on it that I had bought.  When my  lovely, smiling, sweet 11 year old daughter screamed “ha I knew you could never make it”

 

That picture of my son on top is how I felt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment it really makes me smile!